PLEASE REVIEW THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST. ENTRY TO THE CONTEST IS FREE AND NO PAYMENT OR PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PAYMENT OR PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- The organizers of this competition are SASASAS.
- The Organization may revise, change or alter the Contest Terms & Conditions and/or cancel, modify or suspend a specific Remix Contest without prior notice in its sole discretion.
Such changes will be made public on this website and/or other official social media channels controlled by (representatives of) the organization.
- The Contest is open to everyone worldwide and will be evaluated according to United Kingdom law.
- No employee or representative of SASASAS is allowed to enter the competition.
- The participants are limited to one remix per person.
- The owner of the E-mail address sending the admission, will be regarded as the entrant.
- The remix can only be accepted for the song “WHERE THE DRUMZ AT?” by SASASAS, no other songs will be accepted.
- The lyrics of the song have to remain the same from the stem from the original to be valid for the contest. You can use clips of the vocal if you wish but no other lyrics outside of those from the original song will be allowed.
- It is not allowed to use any third party content when entering the contest.
- SASASAS will own all rights, title, and interest in and to your entry for the duration of the applicable copyright.
- When the competition closes, the panel of judges, which will consist of members from SASASAS and their management team, will choose a top 5.
- The top 5 will receive an email with this information. The top 5 will then be out on our soundcloud page and posted on our social media accounts for the public to vote. People from all over the world can listen to the remixes and vote on their favourites.
- When the voting is closed, the panel of judges will count the votes. The winners will be notified via email and will be announced on our social media accounts.
- The winners will need to reply by email with their details for his / her prize to be sent to them.
There will be 3 winners chosen, each winning a cash prize, merchandise and also the first place winner will win studio time to come and mix and master their track with the SASASAS team plus a day out with SASASAS for them and 3 friends at a festival or club show later on this year.
First prize is £300, second prize is £150 and third prize is £50. Total prize fund will be £500.
If the winner is under 18, they must have an adult attend with them to the studio mastering session and unfortunately will not be able to claim the festival or club prize due to UK licensing laws.
- Any false information provided within the context of the contest by any participant concerning identity, mailing address, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Official Rules, will be directly eliminated from the remix contest and never given a possibility to participate again.
- SASASAS reserve the right to disqualify any entry that they believe infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, or the rights related to the song itself.
License Grant and Ownership.
- By entering this Contest, you agree that any intellectual property, including, without limitation, works of copyright, created in connection with the Entry (collectively, the “Works”), will be wholly owned by SASASAS, and that SASASAS may exploit the Works in any and all media, now or in the future.
- In connection with the Contest and after registering your name and email address, you may download, reproduce, edit, and create derivative works of the Stem to create an original audio remix of the Stem. To avoid any doubts, the copyright and all other rights, title and interest in and to the Stem and any underlying musical compositions embodied in the Stems provided by SASASAS, are owned and controlled by SASASAS.
- The Stems are provided for the sole purpose of the identified Contest only. No further rights are granted in the Stems or vested in you by the act of downloading the Stems.
- The organization is not liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
- The organization reserves the right to dismiss anyone from the contest for reasons before mentioned
- The organization reserves the rights to not award the prizes when none of the entries meet the stated criteria.
- The organization takes no responsibility and assume no liability for any omissions, acts or damages that may result from the preparing of materials to submit to this Contest
- The participant can not infringe or violate any third party’s right, for example downloading and using the stems illegally or for personal use.
- The link submitted can not contain any virus or spyware of any kind; if not the participant will be automatically disqualified from the contest.
- The participant may not use content he is not entitled to, for example other copyrighted samples or songs.
All entries must be submitted by 1st June 2020
Please email your entry to email@example.com